Front brake set for Touareg V10 with the larger 350mm rotors, equipped with 18" factory wheels. One kit contains two rotors and a set of pads for both front wheels.
This kit comes standard with high quality rotors with a rust resistant coating. We also offer the following upgrades:
- Meyle Platinum - percentage wise, the best performing rotor we carry
- Sebro - OE supplier primarily to Porsche, these rotors are Made in Germany
- OEM VW - purchasing OE rotors guarantees the highest quality.
- Balo - OE supplier to most VW passenger cars
We now recommend the new style "Ceramic" pads for their low-dust and longer life than traditional pads. By default, this kit comes with IDParts Ceramic pads. The full set of brake pad options include:
- IDParts Ceramic - ceramic compound with less dust and long life, IDParts designed these pads to meet the expectations of fellow TDI owners. These pads come with free brake pad wear sensors.
- TRW – OEM supplier to VW, TRW pads have great initial bite just like the Touareg had new from the factory.
- Bosch Quiet Cast - Bosch, the global leader in automotive technology has created a new, OE specification, brake pad line. Specifically formulated for OE performance with the latest technology to suppress brake pad noise.
Brake Pad Wear Sensors (+$25.00)
SONAX Wheel Cleaner (+$9.95)
- Q7 TDI w/ 3.0L V6 CATA Engine (225HP) (2009-2012)
- Q7 TDI w/ 3.0L V6 CNRB Engine (240HP) (2013-2015)
- Touareg TDI (7L) w/ V10 BKW Engine (2004)
- Touareg TDI (7L) w/ V10 BWF Engine (2006-2007)
If you want something done right, do it yourself. This is the attitude we take to our own products. IDParts.com branded items have been designed and manufactured to our specific requirements, focusing on quality and reliability.
Customers who bought this product also purchased