Timing belt kit for A4 (98+ New Beetle, 99.5+ Jetta/Golf) with ALH engine. This kit has been assembled with OE quality parts by the best manufacturers and will update your car to a 100K timing belt replacement interval.
- OES Timing Belt (Gates, Dayco, Contitech - choose below)
- Litens tensioner
- Continental Serpentine Belt (upgrades: Gates "Green Stripe" belt or full serpentine kit with belt, tensioner and roller)
- HEPU Water Pump with Metal Impeller
- Camshaft Seal
- Vacuum Pump Seal
- Top Small Roller
- Bottom Small Roller
- Large Idler Roller (100k version with larger bearing)
You will also receive a timing belt bolt kit that covers all one-time use bolts that must be removed when replacing the timing belt and associated hardware, which now includes shouldered lock-nuts for the tensioner and roller as well as water pump bolts.
- 2 Mount to Body Bolts
- 2 Mount to Engine Bracket Bolts
- All 3 engine bracket to block bolts
- 2 Small Bolts for the Stabilizing Bracket on the mount top
- Bolt for Large Roller
- Bolt for Top Small Roller
- 2 new nuts for the tensioner and small lower roller
Also available are new studs for the tensioner and lower roller
Four harmonic balancer bolts are also available as an option if needed. Please note these bolts are marked as "one time use only" so we recommend using new bolts when you reinstall the harmonic balance.
Part Number N903 285 04 (Qty. 3) injection pump sprocket bolts, are an option in the kit. The OE bolts were one-time use, so replace if your vehicle still has the original bolts.
Harmonic Balancer Bolts (+$6.00)
Pump Sprocket Bolts (+$2.25)
Tensioner Stud (+$4.00)
Roller Stud (+$1.50)
Select Vehicle to Check Fitment
- Golf TDI MkIV (A4 chassis) w/ ALH Engine (1999-2003)
- Jetta TDI MkIV (A4 chassis) w/ ALH Engine (1999-2003)
- Jetta Wagon TDI (A4 chassis) w/ ALH Engine (2002-2003)
- New Beetle TDI (A4 chassis) w/ ALH Engine (1998-2003)
IDParts Expert Kits are made for the expert DIY'er or professional. Containing all the parts needed to get the job done, these kits are custom assembled by IDParts using the highest quality components from manufacturers around the world.
Good kit. Everything was right. ...
Just passed 500k miles - 300k of them on IDParts TB kits! Getting one more and hoping for 600! ...
Customers who bought this product also purchased