This replacement belly pan was designed by IDParts as an alternative to the much more expensive, plastic OEM pan and the heavier and harder to install aluminum skid plates.
This aluminum belly pan requires no modifications or additional hardware whatsoever and weighs just under 5 pounds, making installation a breeze. It secures exactly like the OEM pan, using all OEM screws and screw locations on the side skirts and subframe.
This aluminum belly pan should be more durable than the plastic but it is not a heavy duty skidplate and will protect your engine similarly to the OEM plastic cover. We recommend new sideskirts if yours have been damaged or ripped.
Thickness= .050 in.
Sound Absorbing Pad (+$15.00)
- Golf TDI MkIV (A4 chassis) w/ ALH Engine (1999-2003)
- Golf TDI MkIV (A4 chassis) w/ BEW Engine (2004-2006)
- Jetta TDI MkIV (A4 chassis) w/ ALH Engine (1999-2003)
- Jetta TDI MkIV (A4 chassis) w/ BEW Engine (2004-2005)
- New Beetle TDI (A4 chassis) w/ ALH Engine (1998-2003)
- New Beetle TDI (A4 chassis) w/ BEW Engine (2004-2006)
Customers who bought this product also purchased