- Golf TDI MkIV (A4 chassis) w/ ALH Engine (1999-2003)
- Jetta TDI MkIII (A3 chassis) w/ AHU Engine (1997-1999)
- Jetta TDI MkIV (A4 chassis) w/ ALH Engine (1999-2003)
- Jetta Wagon TDI (A4 chassis) w/ ALH Engine (2002-2003)
- New Beetle TDI (A4 chassis) w/ ALH Engine (1998-2003)
- Passat TDI (B4 chassis) w/ AHU/1Z Engine (1996-1997)
Established in Turin Italy in 1929, Fratelli Bosio has become a world-leader in nozzles for diesel engines. All Fratelli Bosio nozzles are made in their own factory in Italy to this day. The Sprint and PowerPlus line are popular upgrades for VE pump Volkswagen TDIs, while the SD line are the enthusiast-choice for replacement nozzles on the older Mercedes Diesels.