- Golf TDI MkIV (A4 chassis) w/ ALH Engine (1999-2003)
- Jetta TDI MkIII (A3 chassis) w/ AHU Engine (1997-1999)
- Jetta TDI MkIV (A4 chassis) w/ ALH Engine (1999-2003)
- New Beetle TDI (A4 chassis) w/ ALH Engine (1998-2003)
- Passat TDI (B4 chassis) w/ AHU/1Z Engine (1996-1997)
The Fratelli BOSIO company is a factory established in Turin, Italy in 1927. It was the first in Italy to make nozzles, elements and delivery valves for Diesel engines (agricultural applications, cars, trucks, buses, industrial and marine engines).