OE Part Number: 1K0615301T/3C0698151A|
We've put together the best OE replacement and upgrade brake products available into a set for the front of your MkV Jetta TDI or MkIV Jetta, Golf or Sportwagen.
There are three rotor options available:
- Fremax High Carbon - the default rotors on this kit are our highest recommended rotor too. The high carbon formula resists warping and dissipates heat much more quickly than traditional rotors. Painted on the non-contact surfaces
- Meyle Platinum - Myle's platinum rotor line is a high quality, fully plated rotor.
- Zimmerman Z-Coat - Z-Coat plating over the entire rotor, Zimmerman rotors have always been at the top of the aftermarket
We now recommend the new style "Ceramic" pads for their low-dust and longer life than traditional pads. By default, this kit comes with PowerStop Ceramic pads. The full set of brake pad options include:
- IDParts OE-Spec - made to match the performance and longevity of the OE factory pads.
- IDParts Ceramic - new ceramic material lasts longer and doesn’t dust up wheels.
- Jurid – traditional, organic European style pad with linear engagement and moderate dust.
- Textar – another OEM supplier to VW, Textar pads have great initial bite.
- Akebono Ceramic - the ultimate in performance, Akebono is the market leader in high performance ceramic brake pads.
- IDParts Race - the highest friction pad we carry made up of a high carbon material. Best stopping power, but less life than traditional or ceramic pads.
For vehicles that are due for a brake fluid change as well, 2 liters of fluid will allow for a complete flush.
For cars with 288mm rotors. Not for Jetta/Golf Sportwagen TDI or TDI Cup Edition with 312mm rotors, for those cars see the 312mm Brake Set.