Manufacturer's Part Number: IERV14426T
Fits 1.9L TDI up to 2004 engines using PD150 or equivalent pistons.
These are steel connecting rods, featuring 4340 Chrome Moly steel, formed into shape using a 2 piece forging for the highest possible fatigue life. The material is multi-stage heat treated to ensure the highest possible fatigue strength as well as good dimensional stability. This feature ensures that our big ends stay round for a lifetime of bearing trouble free service. Following this pattern of high quality, ARP 2000 rod bolts are standard in all of our applications.
- 2 Piece Forgings from Vacuum Drawn 4340 Chrome Moly Steel
- Multi Stage Heat Treat for maximum strength, dimensional stability, and fatigue life.
- Fully Machined and Shot Peened
- H beam Design
- Tolerances as tight as .0003 ground on Sunnen brand equipment
- Standard ARP2000 Rod Bolts
- Computer Optimized Design
- Magnaflux Inspected
- Dimensionally Inspected
- Packed in balanced sets +/- 1 gram.
- All this at a price point that yields market leading value
- VW Audi1.9L TDI up to 2004 engines
- Combination tested to over 700HP+
- 144mm Center to Center
- 26mm Wrist pin
- 3/8 ARP 2000 Rod Bolts
- Approx. Weights: Total: 589g, Small End: 221g, Big End: 368g
- Use bearing #034 105 701007 or equivalent
Requires clearancing the intermediate shaft in 1Z and AHU early 1.9L blocks, some 1.9L ALH may require additional block clearance.
Sold only in sets of 4.