We've put together the best OE replacement and upgrade brake products available into a set for the front of your Mk7 Golf or Golf Wagon.
There are two rotor options available:
- Fremax High Carbon - the default rotors on this kit are our highest recommended rotor too. The high carbon formula resists warping and dissipates heat much more quickly than traditional rotors. Painted on the non-contact surfaces
- Brembo - the world renown leader in brake technology
We have a wide variety of pad options from OE to high performance. We recommend the new style "Ceramic" pads for their low-dust and longer life than traditional pads. Our IDParts pads were designed and manufactured specifically for our customers.
- IDParts OE-Spec - made to match the performance and longevity of the OE factory pads.
- IDParts Ceramic - new generation ceramic material lasts up to 3x longer and doesn’t dust up wheels. IDParts Recommendation.
- IDParts Performance - increased friction compared to the OE and ceramic pads, especially responsive on tip in.
- Textar – another OEM supplier to VW, Textar pads have great initial bite.
- OEM VW - the original pad that was installed on the car when new.
Select Vehicle to Check Fitment
- Golf SportWagon TDI w/ 2.0L CRUA Engine (2015-2016)
- Golf TDI Mk7 w/ 2.0 CRUA Engine (2015-2016)
IDParts Expert Kits are made for the expert DIY'er or professional. Containing all the parts needed to get the job done, these kits are custom assembled by IDParts using the highest quality components from manufacturers around the world.
Customers who bought this product also purchased