Front brake set for Touareg V10 with the larger 350mm rotors. Also fits the 2009-2015 Audi A7 TDI. One kit contains two rotors and a set of pads for both front wheels.
This kit comes standard with high quality rotors with a rust resistant coating. We also offer the following upgrades:
- Fremax High Carbon - the default rotors on this kit are our highest recommended rotor too. The high carbon formula resists warping and dissipates heat much more quickly than traditional rotors. Painted on the non-contact surfaces
- OEM VW - purchasing OE rotors guarantees the highest quality.
- Zimmermann Z-Coat - Z-Coat plating over the entire rotor, Zimmermann rotors have always been at the top of the aftermarket
We now recommend the new style "Ceramic" pads for their low-dust and longer life than traditional pads. By default, this kit comes with IDParts Ceramic pads. The full set of brake pad options include:
- IDParts Ceramic - ceramic compound with less dust and long life, IDParts designed these pads to meet the expectations of fellow TDI owners. These pads come with free brake pad wear sensors.
- TRW – OEM supplier to VW, TRW pads have great initial bite just like the Touareg had new from the factory.
- Bosch Quiet Cast - Bosch, the global leader in automotive technology has created a new, OE specification, brake pad line. Specifically formulated for OE performance with the latest technology to suppress brake pad noise.
Brake Pad Wear Sensors (+$20.00)
SONAX Wheel Cleaner (+$9.95)
Select Vehicle to Check Fitment
- Q7 TDI (4L) w/ 3.0L V6 CATA Engine (225HP) (2009-2012)
- Q7 TDI (4L) w/ 3.0L V6 CNRB Engine (240HP) (2013-2015)
- Touareg TDI (7L) w/ BKW V10 Engine (2004-2005)
- Touareg TDI (7L) w/ BWF V10 Engine (2006-2008)
IDParts Expert Kits are made for the expert DIY'er or professional. Containing all the parts needed to get the job done, these kits are custom assembled by IDParts using the highest quality components from manufacturers around the world.
Customers who bought this product also purchased