If you have a failed glow plug or a wiring fault you cannot locate, this kit can help you out. It includes steel glow plugs that replace the ceramic OE plugs on BEW engines, and a harness from VW.
There are two glow plug options:
- Steel glow plugs require an ECU re-flash. The steel plugs were the original replacement for the original plugs that were on recall.
- NGK Ceramic plugs are the newest, latest revision plug. Your car's ECU must have ceramic plug programming to use these plugs. These have mainly solved BEW hard-starting issues.
Select Vehicle to Check Fitment
- Golf TDI MkIV (A4 chassis) w/ BEW Engine (2004-2006)
- Jetta TDI MkIV (A4 chassis) w/ BEW Engine (2004-2005)
- Jetta Wagon TDI (A4 chassis) w/ BEW Engine (2004-2006)
- New Beetle TDI (A4 chassis) w/ BEW Engine (2004-2006)
The Jetta TDI Wagon I bought had a failing glow driver harness (apparently quite common on the VWs). Bought this ...
Customers who bought this product also purchased