The high mileage timing belt kit includes extra components and hardware that typically are worn or need replacing, but aren't part of the normal timing belt replacement interval.
The timing belt kit includes the complete 80,000 mile timing belt kit, which comes with the following:
- 038 109 119 P - Gates Timing Belt
- 038 109 243 M - Litens Timing Belt Tensioner
- 038 109 244 J - Relay Roller
- 06A 260 849 C - Serpentine Belt
- 038 121 011 G - Water Pump with Metal Impeller
- Tensioner Nut 038 109 454A
Also includes the IDParts BEW Timing Belt Bolt Kit, complete, that includes:
- N 015 083 15 - Roller Nut
- N 905 969 06 - Small Motor Mount Bolts (Qty. 2)
- N 103 280 02- Long Motor Mount Bolts (Qty. 2)
- N 102 096 03 - Large Motor Mount Bolts (Qty. 2)
As with the regular timing belt kit, all these products are covered by warranty for up to 80,000 miles.
The high mileage kit adds:
- Serpentine Belt Tensioner
- Injection Pump Sprocket Bolts
- Harmonic Balancer Bolts
- Tensioner and Roller Studs
- Front Crankshaft Seal and Bolt
- Intake Manifold Gasket & Intake Manifold Bolts (for cleaning)
- Thermostat & Thermostat Housing
Other commonly replaced items during services are available as checkboxes below. These include:
- Engine mount bracket (bracket threads strip with multiple timing belt changes, bolts are already included with the kit)
- Camshaft Sprocket - a pattern has emerged of these sprockets failing to hold after the third timing belt. We strongly recommend replacing yours at the 3rd belt job.
- Alternator pulley (alternator pulleys fail frequently and cause the serpentine belt tensioner to fail. If you've not replaced your pulley for the last 100K this is a good time to do it)
- Hard coolant pipe o-ring (on the front of the block, these leak with age)
- Oil cooler gaskets (these also leak with age)
- Complete engine mount set with hardware. Mounts are usually worn by 200K, so if you haven't replaced them yet this is good opportunity
Engine Mount Bracket (+$159.95)
Camshaft Sprocket (+$99.95)
Alternator Pulley (+$39.95)
Hard Coolant Pipe o-ring (+$2.61)
Oil Cooler Gaskets (+$3.09)
Select Vehicle to Check Fitment
- Golf TDI MkIV (A4 chassis) w/ BEW Engine (2004-2006)
- Jetta TDI MkIV (A4 chassis) w/ BEW Engine (2004-2005)
- Jetta Wagon TDI (A4 chassis) w/ BEW Engine (2004-2006)
- New Beetle TDI (A4 chassis) w/ BEW Engine (2004-2006)
IDParts Expert Kits are made for the expert DIY'er or professional. Containing all the parts needed to get the job done, these kits are custom assembled by IDParts using the highest quality components from manufacturers around the world.
You guys, call my attention on parts, wich I dont going to need, THAT is good people and now the ...
This is a very complete kit. The only complaint I had was that not all the parts came in labeled ...