Also known as "Reds", these Koni Special rear shocks fit all Volkswagen Golf, Jetta and New Beetle on the A4 chassis, including MkIV Golf TDI, MkIV Jetta and New Beetle TDI.
The Koni Specials are a perfect fit to upgrade the VW suspension and provide the best ride comfort with improved handling and durability. They are also rebuildable, and adjustable to compensate for wear.
We strongly recommend replacing the shock mounts when installing new shocks. Available as an option below.
For a kit to replace all four corners, front and rear, see Koni Special (Red) Set (A4).
Select Vehicle to Check Fitment
- Golf TDI MkIV (A4 chassis) w/ ALH Engine (1999-2003)
- Golf TDI MkIV (A4 chassis) w/ BEW Engine (2004-2006)
- Jetta TDI MkIV (A4 chassis) w/ ALH Engine (1999-2003)
- Jetta TDI MkIV (A4 chassis) w/ BEW Engine (2004-2005)
- Jetta Wagon TDI (A4 chassis) w/ ALH Engine (2002-2003)
- Jetta Wagon TDI (A4 chassis) w/ BEW Engine (2004-2006)
- New Beetle TDI (A4 chassis) w/ ALH Engine (1998-2003)
- New Beetle TDI (A4 chassis) w/ BEW Engine (2004-2006)
KONI Season of Performance Rebate Sale is on now through May 30th! Select KONI suspensions qualify for a mail-in rebate card worth up to $70 dollars.
KONI is the premier manufacturer of performance and adjustable shocks in the world. KONI shocks are made from the highest quality raw materials and machined to the highest tolerances. This quality is represented not only by KONI's long heritage in motorsports but has also afforded KONI the ability to offer a limited lifetime warranty on many of its shocks. KONI has taken shock absorber performance and comfort to the next level with patented FSD (Frequency Selective Damping) technology.
Customers who bought this product also purchased