Koni STR.T Shocks for Volkswagen Jetta TDI, Golf TDI and New Beetle TDI on the A4 chassis, including MkIV Jetta and MkIV Golf.
The STR.T for Volkswagen is Koni's latest product line, designed as a lower cost upgrade damper for stock and lowered cars. They are low pressure gas dampers, non-adjustable, and are an excellent OE replacement. Lifetime warranty.
The Koni STR.T matches well with stiffer, OE height springs such as the Shine Real Street Springs.
For the full set that includes shocks and struts for front and rear see Koni STR.T Set (A4) and for Jetta Wagons see Koni STR.T Set (A4 Jetta Wagon).
This Koni STR.T rear shock will fit both gas and diesel VW MkIV Jetta, Golf and New Beetle between 1999 and 2005 in addition to the VW Jetta Wagon 2001-2005.
We strongly recommend replacing the strut mounts and bearings when installing new struts. Available as an option below.
Select Vehicle to Check Fitment
- Golf TDI MkIV (A4 chassis) w/ ALH Engine (1999-2003)
- Golf TDI MkIV (A4 chassis) w/ BEW Engine (2004-2006)
- Jetta TDI MkIV (A4 chassis) w/ ALH Engine (1999-2003)
- Jetta TDI MkIV (A4 chassis) w/ BEW Engine (2004-2005)
- Jetta Wagon TDI (A4 chassis) w/ ALH Engine (2002-2003)
- Jetta Wagon TDI (A4 chassis) w/ BEW Engine (2004-2006)
- New Beetle TDI (A4 chassis) w/ ALH Engine (1998-2003)
- New Beetle TDI (A4 chassis) w/ BEW Engine (2004-2006)
KONI is the premier manufacturer of performance and adjustable shocks in the world. KONI shocks are made from the highest quality raw materials and machined to the highest tolerances. This quality is represented not only by KONI's long heritage in motorsports but has also afforded KONI the ability to offer a limited lifetime warranty on many of its shocks. KONI has taken shock absorber performance and comfort to the next level with patented FSD (Frequency Selective Damping) technology.
I bought these shocks 2 years ago for my 03 golf. My initial thought was pretty good but wanted to ...