Refresh and upgrade your A5 Jetta and A6 Golf and Sportwagen TDI with this IDParts exclusive KONI + Suplex Kit. This kit comes with your choice of Koni STR.T, Yellow, or FSD strut and shock set along with a full set of springs of your choosing. All Koni sets come with a lifetime warranty.
Strut & Shock Options:
Koni STR.T - Koni's latest product line, designed as a lower cost upgraded damper. They are low pressure gas dampers, non-adjustable, and are an excellent OE replacement.
Koni Yellow(Sport): Low pressure gas and twin tube hydraulic damper. They are the best performing shock and handling damper set by Koni. Unlike most other Koni dampers, the front struts are externally adjustable when installed and the rears can be adjusted for rebound damping before installation.
Koni FSD: Patented technology provides a firm ride on long bumps and corners for control, and a soft ride on expansion joints and rough roads for comfort. They have an extra valve that controls an oil flow parrallel to the piston assembly that opens over high frequency inputs, such as expansion joints, providing a smooth ride. The valve closes over low frequency imputs such as cornering transitions, providing better control.
SUPLEX springs are made in Germany to OEM specifications. Unlike other aftermarket springs that use a one-size-fits-all approach, SUPLEX makes springs that are exact OE-rate per model and engine.
Choose your model configuration below. Configurations include:
- Traditional Configurations - for Golf, Jetta Sedan, New Beetle, and Sportwagen options include OE rate springs and your choice of Koni Strut and Shocks.
- HD Configurations - Sportwagen owners can select an HD option that combines Sportwagen rear towing springs with Tiguan front springs, resulting in a 1.5 inch front lift and a 2+ inch rear lift (when unloaded).
- Front and rear mounts are often worn out and should be replaced whenever refreshing the suspension. (Available as an option below)
- Bump stops protect the shock from damage during large impacts like potholes. If they are in good condition they can be re-used, but they should be replaced if cracked or degraded
- Installation bolt kit includes all the major hardware that secures the suspension to the vehicle. It is recommended to replace whenever removed, but certainly replace if corroded/rusty.
This set qualifies for a mail in rebate from KONI!
- $30 Rebate on the Koni STR.T option
- $50 Rebate on Koni Yellow(Sport) and FSD options
We will include all necessary paperwork with your shipment. See this rebate page for more information
Koni Strut & Shock Set:
Front Strut Mounts (+$29.95)
Front Bump Stops (+$17.00)
Rear Shock Mounts (+$29.50)
Installation Bolt Kit (+$48.95)
Select Vehicle to Check Fitment
- Golf TDI Mk6 w/ 2.0 CJAA Engine (2010-2014)
- Jetta TDI MkV (A5 chassis) w/ 1.9 BRM Engine (2005-2006)
- Jetta TDI MkV (A5 chassis) w/ 2.0 CBEA/CJAA Engine (2009-2010)
- Sportwagen TDI w/ 2.0L CBEA/CJAA Engine (2009-2014)
KONI Season of Performance Rebate Sale is on now through May 30th! Select KONI suspensions qualify for a mail-in rebate card worth up to $70 dollars.
KONI is the premier manufacturer of performance and adjustable shocks in the world. KONI shocks are made from the highest quality raw materials and machined to the highest tolerances. This quality is represented not only by KONI's long heritage in motorsports but has also afforded KONI the ability to offer a limited lifetime warranty on many of its shocks. KONI has taken shock absorber performance and comfort to the next level with patented FSD (Frequency Selective Damping) technology.