Mass airflow sensor connector housing for A4 TDI's. These sometimes jam on the MAF, and break when attempting removal. You can get the wire connectors out of the connector with pins or a flattened paper clip.
Uses repair wire number 000979151EA. Repair wires come with two pins on either end. Cut the wires in half and splice to existing harness to complete repair. Repair wires are available below at a discount. 1 repair wire will repair 2 pins, 2 will repair 4, and three wires will cover all the wires in the connector.
Select Vehicle to Check Fitment
- Golf TDI Mk6 w/ 2.0 CJAA Engine (2010-2014)
- Golf TDI MkIV (A4 chassis) w/ ALH Engine (1999-2003)
- Golf TDI MkIV (A4 chassis) w/ BEW Engine (2004-2006)
- Jetta TDI MkIII (A3 chassis) w/ AHU Engine (1997-1999)
- Jetta TDI MkIV (A4 chassis) w/ ALH Engine (1999-2003)
- Jetta TDI MkIV (A4 chassis) w/ BEW Engine (2004-2005)
- Jetta TDI MkV (A5 chassis) w/ 1.9 BRM Engine (2005-2006)
- Jetta TDI MkV (A5 chassis) w/ 2.0 CBEA/CJAA Engine (2009-2010)
- Jetta TDI MkVI w/ 2.0 CJAA Engine (2011-2014)
- Jetta Wagon TDI (A4 chassis) w/ ALH Engine (2002-2003)
- Jetta Wagon TDI (A4 chassis) w/ BEW Engine (2004-2006)
- New Beetle TDI (A4 chassis) w/ ALH Engine (1998-2003)
- New Beetle TDI (A4 chassis) w/ BEW Engine (2004-2006)
- Passat TDI (B4 chassis) w/ AHU/1Z Engine (1996-1997)
- Passat TDI (B5.5 chassis) w/ BHW Engine (2004-2005)
- Passat TDI (NMS Chassis) w/ CKRA Engine (2012-2014)
- Sportwagen TDI w/ 2.0L CBEA/CJAA Engine (2009-2014)
- Touareg TDI (7L) w/ BKW V10 Engine (2004-2005)
- Touareg TDI (7L) w/ CATA 225HP 3.0L V6 (2009-2010)
OEM VW parts come from VW and are clearly marked with the VW logo and part number and/or boxed in VW boxes or bags. While IDParts.com sources many parts directly from manufacturers that supply VW, items marked as OEM VW are purchased from Volkswagen itself.
Customers who bought this product also purchased