Improved Design for newer, high-torque applications.
This extra heavy wrench provides the rigid counterhold needed for safe removal and installation of the crank sprocket center bolt.
(1) Bolt the tool hub to the crank sprocket with the self-centering high strength bolts provided.
(2) Screw in some standard 3/4" water pipe for the handle(not included)and rotate the handle to any of 14 positions from BDC or TDC to place the handle in a handy spot or against a rigid stop (floor, subframe, etc.)
(3) Insert the high strength pins to lock tool handle to the tool hub at the desired angle.
Standard 3/4" water pipe handle is not included. Tool should fit all 4 cylinder water-cooled VW®/Audi® in-line engines
Impact rated to counterhold your use of impact guns or breaker bars to remove the center bolt. Stable enough to use against your torque wrench and extensions for stretch bolts. Round file included to de-burr your water pipe. Standard 3/4" water pipe handle is not included.
Precision machined in USA, Metalnerd® brand, nearly 6 lbs of solid steel! 19mm, 12-point impact grade socket sold separately below.
Select Vehicle to Check Fitment
- A3 TDI (8P) w/ 2.0L CJAA Engine (2009-2013)
- Beetle TDI w/ 2.0L CJAA Engine (2013)
- Golf TDI Mk6 w/ 2.0 CJAA Engine (2010-2013)
- Golf TDI MkIV (A4 chassis) w/ ALH Engine (1999-2003)
- Golf TDI MkIV (A4 chassis) w/ BEW Engine (2004-2006)
- Jetta TDI MkIII (A3 chassis) w/ AHU Engine (1997-1999)
- Jetta TDI MkIV (A4 chassis) w/ ALH Engine (1999-2003)
- Jetta TDI MkIV (A4 chassis) w/ BEW Engine (2004-2005)
- Jetta TDI MkV (A5 chassis) w/ 1.9 BRM Engine (2005-2006)
- Jetta TDI MkV (A5 chassis) w/ 2.0 CBEA/CJAA Engine (2009-2010)
- Jetta TDI MkVI w/ 2.0 CJAA Engine (2011-2013)
- Jetta Wagon TDI (A4 chassis) w/ BEW Engine (2006)
- New Beetle TDI (A4 chassis) w/ ALH Engine (1998-2003)
- New Beetle TDI (A4 chassis) w/ BEW Engine (2004-2006)
- Passat TDI (B4 chassis) w/ AHU/1Z Engine (1996-1997)
- Passat TDI (B5.5 chassis) w/ BHW Engine (2004-2005)
- Passat TDI (NMS Chassis) w/ CKRA Engine (2012-2014)
- Sportwagen TDI w/ 2.0L CBEA/CJAA Engine (2009-2013)
Customers who bought this product also purchased