Oil change kit for 2nd generation NCV3 Sprinters. Includes 14 liters of synthetic oil that meets the new oil specification 229.51 by Mercedes. Also includes new replacement drain plug seal. Approved for extended drain intervals and low ash to protect Diesel Particulate Filters.
The default components in this kit are recommended by IDParts. However, we also offer a selection of Mercedes 229.51 approved oils:
- Total INEO MC3 5w30 - recently reformulated and approved for the latest European diesel requirements, including 229.51 & 229.52
- Pentosin HP2 5w40 - higher viscosity than most other 229.51 oils.
- Liqui Moly Top Tec 4200 - Made in Germany
- Castrol EDGE Turbo Diesel - Castrol's best diesel-specific oil, 5w40 weight
- Mobil 1 ESP X1 0w30 - The new OEM Mercedes dealer oil, approved for 229.51 & 229.52. Mercedes uses this oil in both Gasoline & Diesel engines, and we wonder if it is the best choice for protecting diesel internals.
Free pair of nitrile gloves with every oil change kit order. Keep those hands clean!
Select Vehicle to Check Fitment
- Sprinter Gen2 NCV3 w/ OM642 3.0L V6 (2007-2017)
Required low ash oil is hard to find. This kit is exactly what is needed. ...
Customers who bought this product also purchased