This timing belt kit is sourced from VW and includes the very same belt, tensioner, and roller that came in your BEW when new. We make this a complete kit by adding a water pump (with metal impeller), serpentine belt, and a bolt kit required to do the Timing belt service.
This is a complete timing belt kit, including:
- Timing Belt 038 109 119 P
- TB Tensioner 038 109 243
- Relay Roller 038 109 244
- Serpentine Belt 06A 260 849-C
- Water Pump
- Tensioner Nut 038 109 454A
- Roller Nut N 015 083 11
- Motor Mount Bolts (Sm) N 905 969 02 (Qty. 2)
- Long Motor Mount Bolts N 105 167 01 (Qty. 2)
- Large Motor Mount Bolts N 102 096 03 (Qty. 2)
- Harmonic Balancer Bolts N 903 396 03 (Qty. 4)
If you will settle for nothing more then OE parts for your timing belt service, this kit is the way to go.
Select Vehicle to Check Fitment
- Golf TDI MkIV (A4 chassis) w/ BEW Engine (2004-2006)
- Jetta TDI MkIV (A4 chassis) w/ BEW Engine (2004-2005)
- Jetta Wagon TDI (A4 chassis) w/ BEW Engine (2004-2006)
- New Beetle TDI (A4 chassis) w/ BEW Engine (2004-2006)
OEM VW parts come from VW and are clearly marked with the VW logo and part number and/or boxed in VW boxes or bags. While IDParts.com sources many parts directly from manufacturers that supply VW, items marked as OEM VW are purchased from Volkswagen itself.
Customers who bought this product also purchased