New style vacuum pump for all Mercedes Benz Diesels between 1984 and 1995, including W201 190D, W124 300D, W210 E-Class diesels & pretty much every model equipped with a OM60X motor.
The original pump on these motors was notorious for failing, breaking apart and sending pieces into the crank case. The new style pump is both more reliable and has an updated gasket that prevents debris from falling into the crankcase.
- W124 300D 2.5 Turbo w/ 602.962 Engine (1990-1993)
- W124 300D Turbo w/ 603.960 Engine (1987)
- W124 E 300 Diesel 3.0 Non-Turbo w/ 606.910 Engine (1995)
- W126 300SD/SDL Turbo w/ 603.961 Engine (1986-1987)
- W126 350SD/SDL Turbo w/ 603.970 Engine (1990-1991)
- W140 300SD/S350 w/ 603.971 Engine (1992-1995)
- W201 190D 2.2 Non-Turbo w/ 601.921 Engine (1984-1985)
- W201 190D 2.5 Non-Turbo w/ 602.911 Engine (1986-1989)
- W201 190D 2.5 Turbo w/ 602.961 Engine (1987)
- W210 E 300D Non-Turbo w/ 606.912 Engine (1996-1997)
- W210 E 300D Turbo w/ 606.962 Engine (1998-1999)