High quality oil extractor with a 10 liter capacity. Includes three lengths of tubes of different sizes and built-in tube storage. Also has retractable foot pedal to allow you to hold the extractor down with your foot while pumping.
Oil extractors use the oil disptick tube to access the oil pan. Push the appropriate size tube down the oil dipistick hole until you hit the oil pan and then pump the extractor. Oil will be pulled up out of the oil pan and into the extractor.
Buying an oil extractor allows you to complete a "top side" oil change on some models. Top side oil changes mean you never need to climb underneath the car. If your engine has a cartridge oil filter located underneath the hood you can complete a top side oil change using an oil extractor.
Most modern diesels and even gasoline models use top-side oil filters. Including
- VW TDIs, model year 1999-2014
- Most Audi TDIs
- All Mercedes Diesels
- All BMW Diesels
- 2007 Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel
- 2014+ Ram & Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel
- All Sprinter models
Available Extractor Options
- Gauge Model - adds a built in vacuum gauge so you know when you have created enough vacuum and when you need to pump more
- Professional - adds a shop-air powered valve to make oil extraction completely effortless. Also incldues built-in-gauge and manual pump handle for when compressed air isn't available.