20k service kit for the 2013+ Audi A7 TDI with the 240 hp 3.0L diesel engine, code CNRB.
This service kit includes all items on the official Audi service schedule starting at 15k miles and repeating every 20k miles thereafter. This kit includes:
- 8 liters of VWAG 507.00 approved oil (choose below)
- MANN-FILTER oil filter
- Fuel filter
- Cabin Pollen Filter (aka cabin filter)
- New Drain plug seal - upgrade to a new new drain plug with seal available below.
An air filter can be added to this kit by selecting the air filter option below.
The oil change part of this kit includes 8 liters of your choice of 507.00 approved specification oil, choose options below. All filters are from the OE suppier MANN-FILTER.
Oil Options include:
- Total Ineo Long Life 504/507 - our best selling 507.00 specification oil.
- Liqui Moly Long Life III - the newest 507.00 formulation from Liqui Moly. Made in Germany.
- Pentosin Super Performance III - highest rated 507.00 in independent testing for wear protection. Made in Germany.
- Castrol EDGE Professional LL03 - OEM VW & Audi oil used at dealerships.
- Mobil 1 ESP 5w30 - 507.00 approval with high HTHS.
We also include a free pair of nitrile gloves with every oil change kit order to encourage you to keep your hands clean of dirty oil and fuel.
Add Air Filter (+$17.95)
Select Vehicle to Check Fitment
- Q7 TDI (4L) w/ 3.0L V6 CNRB Engine (240HP) (2013-2015)
IDParts Expert Kits are made for the expert DIY'er or professional. Containing all the parts needed to get the job done, these kits are custom assembled by IDParts using the highest quality components from manufacturers around the world.