Complete 30,000 mile service kit for the Dodge Ram 1500, 2014+. This kit includes
- Oil Filter
- Fuel Filter
- Air Filter
- 11 Liters of your choice of engine oil.
** NEW OIL REQUIREMENT - as of July 2016 Chrysler now requires oil that meets MS-10902/Cummins 20081 for the Ecodiesel. **
The 3.0L diesel engine from VM Motori requires a synthetic, low-ash oil that meets the new Chrysler specification MS-10902/Cummins 20081. The previous specification was Chrysler MS-11106. Oils in this list are MS-10902/Cummins 20081 approved.
- Gulf Super Duty Synthetic HD 5w40 - full synthetic, heavy duty engine oil formulated to meet or exceed the requirements of most major manufacturers of diesel engines.
- Shelle Rotella T6 5w40 - Chrysler dealership OE service oil and FCA specifically recommended (shipped as 2/1-gallon bottles and 3/1-quart bottles)
- Kendall SHP Diesel 5w40- full-synthetic engine oil developed for use in four-stroke cycle diesel engines operating under extreme temperature conditions (shipped as 3/1-gallon bottles)
- Valvoline Premium Blue Extreme 5w40 - endorsed and recommended specifically by Cummins (shipped as 3/1-gallon bottles)
The default oil filter in this kit is from UFI and is compeltely identical to the OE Mopar filter. In fact, UFI supplies the factory filter to both VM Motori during engine assembly and Mopar for OEM dealer sales. Free set of nitrile gloves included with this kit.
Select Vehicle to Check Fitment
- 1500 EcoDiesel w/ 3.0L VM L630 Engine (2014-2018)
IDParts Expert Kits are made for the expert DIY'er or professional. Containing all the parts needed to get the job done, these kits are custom assembled by IDParts using the highest quality components from manufacturers around the world.