30,000 mile service kit for the 2014+ Jeep Grand Cherokee Ecodiesel.
This kit includes then following:
- Mann Filter or OEM Mopar Oil Filter
- 2x OEM Mopar Fuel Filter (both need to be changed)
- OEM Mopar Air Filter
- 8 liters of Chrysler approved oil.
** NEW OIL REQUIREMENT - as of July 2016 Chrysler now requires oil that meets MS-10902/Cummins 20081 for the Ecodiesel. **
Oils in this list are MS-10902/Cummins 20081 approved.
- Shell Rotella T6 5w40 - Chrysler dealership OE service oil and FCA specifically recommended
- Kendall SHP Diesel 5w40- full-synthetic engine oil developed for use in four-stroke cycle diesel engines operating under extreme temperature conditions (shipped as 3/1-gallon bottles)
- Valvoline Premium Blue Extreme 5w40 - endorsed and recommended specifically by Cummins
The default oil filter in this kit is from UFI and is compeltely identical to the OE Mopar filter. In fact, UFI supplies the factory filter to both VM Motori during engine assembly and Mopar for OEM dealer sales. Free pair of nitrile gloves with every oil change kit order. Keep those hands clean!
Select Vehicle to Check Fitment
- Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel (WK2) w/ 3.0L VM L630 Engine (2014-2017)
IDParts Expert Kits are made for the expert DIY'er or professional. Containing all the parts needed to get the job done, these kits are custom assembled by IDParts using the highest quality components from manufacturers around the world.