Complete service kit for the 40,000 mile service on the 2005.5-2006 Jetta TDI with 1.9L BRM engine.
Includes all the items you need to complete the 40,000 mile service, including:
- 5 Liters/Quarts of Oil and Oil Filter
- New Drain Plug w/ Washer
- Cabin Filter
- Fuel Filter
- Air filter
There are two styles of fuel filters: one (pictured above) is open at both ends with raised collars. The other style is closed at one end. You must correctly identify your vehicle's filter using the information below.
The Early -434A filter will fit vehicles with part number 1K0 127 400 F on the fuel filter housing. The housing has tabs for each individual screw. See photo to the right.
The LATE -434B fit vehicles with part number 1K0 127 400 K on the fuel filter housing. The housing also has a rounded lip between the torx screws that secure the canister top. See the picture to the left.
IDParts is not responsible if you choose the incorrect filter. Please call us with any questions, we are happy to walk you through determining your fuel filter type.
This Kit Is Customizable
The default components are the items recommended by IDParts and all filters are from OE suppliers such as MANN-FILTER and Mahle.
Oil options are the following:
- Rowe Hightec Synt RS DLS 5w30- Rowe HC synthesis technology-based, premium, multi-grade, low-viscosity engine oil. Made in Germany.
- Total INEO MC3 5w30 - recently reformulated and approved for the latest European diesel requirements
- Liqui Moly Top Tec 4100 5w40 - 5w40 weight for extra camshaft protection. Made in Germany.
- Pentosin HP2 5w40 - our highest recommended oil for PD camshaft protection. Made in Germany.
- Castrol EDGE Professional OE 5w30 - OEM VW & Audi oil used at dealerships.
All these oils are 505.01 approved for PD style engines and are rated for 10,000 mile oil changes.
Select Vehicle to Check Fitment
- Jetta TDI MkV (A5 chassis) w/ 1.9 BRM Engine (2005-2006)
IDParts Expert Kits are made for the expert DIY'er or professional. Containing all the parts needed to get the job done, these kits are custom assembled by IDParts using the highest quality components from manufacturers around the world.