This complete underbody set covers the entire underside of your engine bay. These coverings are vital to protecting engine components from road debris, sand and corrosive substances such as road salt. Vehicles without the underbody covers intact suffer from components failures much more often, especially with turbocharger actuators and A/C compressors.
This complete set includes both sideskirts, your choice of belly pan & a full hardware set. This is a great set for those who are missing the belly pan and one, or both, sideskirts.
These are the options for belly pans:
- IDParts Aluminum Pan: made from .050 in. aluminum, this pan weight less than 5 pounds and installs identically to the OEM plastic pan.
- IDParts Aluminum Pan for Automatic: same as above, except with the cutout for the automatic transmission.
- OEM Plastic Pan: VW OEM plastic pan with air-pocket sound absorbing underside, for manual transmissions only.
No extra hardware is necessary as this set includes new pieces of every hardware item used.
A sound absorbant pad can be added to the IDParts aluminum belly pans by selecting the checkbox below.
This item will incur a $20 oversize shipping charge on orders under $500. This item may take an additional 1-2 days to ship.
Sound Absorbing Pad (+$15.00)
Select Vehicle to Check Fitment
- Golf TDI MkIV (A4 chassis) w/ ALH Engine (1999-2003)
- Golf TDI MkIV (A4 chassis) w/ BEW Engine (2004-2006)
- Jetta TDI MkIV (A4 chassis) w/ ALH Engine (1999-2003)
- Jetta TDI MkIV (A4 chassis) w/ BEW Engine (2004-2005)
- Jetta Wagon TDI (A4 chassis) w/ ALH Engine (2002-2003)
- Jetta Wagon TDI (A4 chassis) w/ BEW Engine (2004-2006)
- New Beetle TDI (A4 chassis) w/ ALH Engine (1998-2003)
- New Beetle TDI (A4 chassis) w/ BEW Engine (2004-2006)
IDParts Expert Kits are made for the expert DIY'er or professional. Containing all the parts needed to get the job done, these kits are custom assembled by IDParts using the highest quality components from manufacturers around the world.
Very nice build quality, I bought the sound absorbing pad as well, seems to help with noise. The aluminum part ...
Bought the parts for my 2007 Volkswagen City Golf (live in Canada the car isn't available in the states), and ...
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
Sorry, we do not have fitment information for gasoline powered cars. Lower body panels may be different so this may or may not fit.