Bilstein TC (Touring Class) front strut and rear shock set for the MKV and MKVI chasis. TC class shocks are slightly firmer than OE shocks and are a great OE+ suspension upgrade for anyone looking to replace and upgrade a worn factory suspension.
The set includes 2 struts and 2 shocks. It does not include springs.
We strongly recommend replacing all strut and shock mounts when installing a new suspension. Worn front strut mounts can negatively affect alignment, steering handling as well degrade ride quality. Worn rear mounts can cause knocking/rattling noises as the shock is no longer held securely in a worn mount. (Available as an option below)
The rear shock mounts include new mounts, new bump stops and new shock boot dust covers.
Front Bump Stops (+$14.95)
Front Strut Mounts (+$59.90)
Rear Shock Mounts (+$59.00)
Installation Bolt Kit (+$48.95)
Select Vehicle to Check Fitment
- A3 TDI (8P) w/ 2.0L CBEA Engine (2009-2014)
- Golf TDI Mk6 w/ 2.0 CJAA Engine (2010-2014)
- Jetta TDI Mk6 w/ 2.0 CJAA Engine (2013-2014)
- Jetta TDI MkV (A5 chassis) w/ 1.9 BRM Engine (2005-2006)
- Jetta TDI MkV (A5 chassis) w/ 2.0 CBEA/CJAA Engine (2009-2010)
- Sportwagen TDI w/ 2.0L CBEA/CJAA Engine (2009-2014)
Bilstein is one of the premier providers of struts and shocks for both OE and aftermarket applications. With close to 150 years of suspension experience, Bilstein has continued to evolve and develop innovative suspension products to meet the changing times.