Lift the front end of your 2015-2020 Ford 1500 4wd with this Bilstein + MevoTECH lift/leveling kit. This comes with Bilstein B8 5100 adjustable front struts and upgraded upper control arms (UCAs).
The Bilstein B8 5100 adjustable ride height shock is the top choice for Ford F-150 4wd owners looking to improve ride & handling plus add a lift to the front suspension. These shocks have adjustable spring perches, allowing adjustment up to 2.75 inches over stock. Stock front-rear rake can be up to 3.5 inches, giving the truck a nose-dive look, with these B8 series shocks you can bring the truck near level.
Control Arm Upgrade
Mevotech Supreme upper control arms have improved gemetry designed to be used when lifting the front of the vehicle over 2.5 inches. OE factory control arms will over-extend when lifted farther than 1 inch and the top ball joint may pop out of the arm. Mevotech Supreme control arms are fully sold cast construction, much stronger than the hallow stamped steel factory arms.
Upgraded Mevotech TTX arms are also available as an upgrade. TTX arms are industry leading for durability and wear. From top to bottom, Mevotech's TTX parts have been engineered and designed to handle whatever tough work you can throw at it.
The TTX arms feature:
- EASYSNAP self-locking cotter pin provides quick and easy installation.
- Enhanced bushing designed using upgraded rubber, with added knurling that locks the control arm bushing to the sub-frame.
- ISO grade 12 hardware with pre-applied Nylok adhesive for fastener retention.
- Over-Built using patented sintered metal-to-metal technology providing added endurance and durability.
- Repel-TEK™ surface treatment eliminates the build up of rust and corrosion providing longer service life.
- SAE grease fitting is included for serviceability.
The Bilstein B8 struts and MevoTECH upper control arms are a great combination to raise the front end.