Set of two charcoal cabin filters for the 2012+ Mercedes ML on the W166 chassis and the 2013+ GL class SUV on the X166 chassis. This set of filters is located in the blower motor housing.
|Cross References and Supersessions:|
Based in Stuttgart, Germany, Mahle is one of the largest OE suppliers worldwide. Their engine components such as pistons, rings and bearings can be found in most European motors. Other lines such as filters and turbochargers are also OE equipment across many European brands.
- GL 350 BlueTEC (X166) w/ 3.0L OM642.826 Engine (2013-2015)
- GLE 300d (W166) w/ 2.1L OM651 Engine (2016)
- GLS 350d (X166) w/ 3.0L OM642.826 Engine (2016)
- ML 250 BlueTEC (W166) w/ 2.1L OM651 Engine (2015)
- ML 350 BlueTEC (W166) w/ 3.0L OM642.826 Engine (2012-2014)