If you need to replace the clutch on your high mileage A5 Jetta TDI with a single-mass conversion kit this is where to start. This kit includes all the components and parts of the clutch system that wear out after hundreds of thousands of miles.
This kit includes:
- Complete Clutch Kit w/ Pressure Plate & Flywheel
- High Quality throwout bearing
- Clutch Release Lever/Fork
- Clutch Release Lever Clip
- Clutch Release Lever Ball Pin Pivot
- Full set of 12 Inner CV Joint/Axle Bolts
- Clutch Installation Bolt Set for Transmission Mount
- Clutch Alignment Tool
The following clutch options are available:
- Sachs "Quiet" Clutch with Single-Mass Conversion - with a anti-rattle disk design, the quiet clutch has the feel of a Dual-Mass with the durability of a Single-Mass clutch. Our best seller and our top-recommendation for stock or chip-only TDIs.
- Valeo Clutch w/ Single-Mass Conversion - anti-rattle design with OE pedal feel and strength. This kit was made specifically for the A5 Jetta TDI and the upgraded power of the BRM engine. It is a great option for stock or mild-tuned BRM engines.
- Sachs G60 with Single-Mass Conversion - marginally stronger than the quiet clutch, a long-time favorite of the TDI community. Slight amount of rattle may be heard when in neutral with this clutch kit.
- South Bend Stage 2 Daily - now with anti-rattle "quiet" disk this clutch kit is perfect for TDIs with chip tunes, upgraded larger nozzles and mild turbocharger upgrades.
- South Bend Stage 2 Endurance - anti-rattle "quiet" disk, the strongest OE-like clutch you can buy. SBC proprietary material wears long and engages smoothly. For cars with the strongest tunes, large nozzles, pump upgrades or hybrid-or-better turbochargers.