Engine block rebuild kit includes all the items needed to refresh the entire engine block. This kit is designed for high-mileage (300k+) TDIs or cars that have suffered from minor oil starvation.
Included in this kit are the following items:
- 1 Crankshaft Main Bearing Set
- 1 Crankshaft Thrust Washers Set
- 10 Crankshaft Main Bearing Bolts
- 1 Connecting Rod Bearing Set
- 8 Connecting Rod Bolts
- 1 Oil Pump
- 1 Oil Pump Pickup Tube O-Ring (new tube optional below)
- 2 Oil Pump to Pickup Tube Bolts
- 3 Oil Pump Bolts & Washer Sets
- 1 Oil Pump Chain
- 1 Oil Pump Chain Tensioner
- 1 Front Mainshaft Seal
- 1 Rear Mainshaft Seal
- 1 Oil Pan Gasket
- 1 Front Crankshaft Bolt
Piston rings are available for stock size only. Replacement pistons are also available in both stock and oversize +1. Pistons come with piston rings. Options are selectable below
BRM Oil Pump Upgrade
The BRM oil pump upgrade will increase oil pressure, especially at idle. This is good for maximum oil flow to areas like the cylinder head and camshaft.
You can upgrade the oil pump in this kit by selected the BRM upgrade option. This will add the BRM style oil pump sprocket, oil pump chain and oil pump tensioner to the order. You will swap the sprocket onto the new oil pump before install.
IMPORTANT: This kit does not include any items for removing and replacing the timing belt or cylinder head.
Front Crank Seal:
Oil Pump Style:
Pistons & Rings:
Select Vehicle to Check Fitment
- Golf TDI MkIV (A4 chassis) w/ ALH Engine (1999-2003)
- Jetta TDI MkIV (A4 chassis) w/ ALH Engine (1999-2003)
- Jetta Wagon TDI (A4 chassis) w/ ALH Engine (2002-2003)
- New Beetle TDI (A4 chassis) w/ ALH Engine (1998-2003)
IDParts Expert Kits are made for the expert DIY'er or professional. Containing all the parts needed to get the job done, these kits are custom assembled by IDParts using the highest quality components from manufacturers around the world.