We've put together the best OE replacement and upgrade brake products available into a set for the front of your MkV Jetta TDI or Mk6 Jetta, Beetle, Golf, or Audi A3 TDI.
There are three rotor options available:
- Fremax High Carbon - the default rotors on this kit are our highest recommended rotor too. The high carbon formula resists warping and dissipates heat much more quickly than traditional rotors. Painted on the non-contact surfaces
- Brembo - the world-renowned leader in braking technology
- Zimmermann Z-Coat - Z-Coat plating over the entire rotor, Zimmermann rotors have always been at the top of the aftermarket
We now recommend the new style "Ceramic" pads for their low-dust and longer life than traditional pads. The full set of brake pad options include:
- IDParts OE-Spec - made to match the performance and longevity of the OE factory pads.
- IDParts Ceramic - new generation ceramic material that lasts longer and doesn’t dust up wheels.
- IDParts Performance - increased friction compared to the OE and ceramic pads, especially responsive on tip in.
- Jurid – traditional, organic European style pad with linear engagement and moderate dust.
- Textar – another OEM supplier to VW, Textar pads have great initial bite.
- Akebono Ceramic - the ultimate in performance, Akebono is the market leader in high performance ceramic brake pads.
For vehicles that are due for a brake fluid change as well, 2 liters of fluid will allow for a complete flush.
For cars with 288mm rotors. Not for Jetta/Golf Sportwagen TDI or TDI Cup Edition with 312mm rotors, for those cars see the 312mm Brake Set.
New Rotor Screws (2) (+$2.00)
Select Vehicle to Check Fitment
| ||Name ||Description ||Price ||Select |
||Wurth Small Stainless Brush
||This small stainless brush (about 7" overall length) is ideal for cleaning brake calipers, battery terminals, and other hard to...
||Wurth Brake Anti-Squeal Spray
||Disk Brake Quiet (anti-squeal) with an easy foam applicator. No dry time before assembly, and withstands temperatures up to 2200F....
||Wurth Anti-Seize Copper Paste (10 oz.)
||Wurth's Anti-Seize Copper Paste 10 oz. is the ideal anti-seize for brake parts, fasteners exposed to high temperatures, and auto...
||Wurth saBesto Brake and Parts Cleaner
||Wurth Brake and Parts Cleaner degreases new rotors, cleans brake pads, and will help stop brake squeal caused by contaminants.
||Front Caliper Carrier to Spindle Bolt (A5 & Sportwagen)
||Large 21mm head, 14mm thread bolt that secures the front caliper carrier to the steering knuckle / spindle. Tightening torque...
||VW OEM DOT4 Brake Fluid (500ml)
||OEM Brake Fluid for all Volkswagens. DOT4 approved for maximum brake feel and resistance to fade.
Get three bottles to do...
||VW OEM DOT4 Brake Fluid (1L)
||Volkswagen OEM Brake Fluid in a 1L can. DOT4 approved for maximum brake feel and resistance to fade.
Get 2 bottles...
||Motive Power Bleeder for European
||The fastest, most effective way to bleed the brake hydraulics and clutch hydraulics on your TDI. Fill the tool with...
||Brake Wear Sensor Repair Kit (A4)(A5)
||Repair kit for the brake pad wear sensor plug. This plug often gets crushed during suspension changes, brake jobs, wheel...
||Heavy Duty Latex Gloves (Pair)
||These are the thickest disposable gloves we could find and have found them to be durable enough to resist tearing...
- A3 TDI (8P) w/ 2.0L CBEA Engine (2009-2014)
- Beetle TDI w/ 2.0L CJAA Engine (2013-2014)
- Golf TDI Mk6 w/ 2.0 CJAA Engine (2010-2014)
- Jetta TDI Mk6 w/ 2.0 CJAA Engine (2011-2014)
- Jetta TDI MkV (A5 chassis) w/ 1.9 BRM Engine (2005-2006)
- Jetta TDI MkV (A5 chassis) w/ 2.0 CBEA/CJAA Engine (2009-2010)
- Jetta TDI MkVI w/ 2.0 EA288 CVCA Engine (2015-2016)
IDParts Expert Kits are made for the expert DIY'er or professional. Containing all the parts needed to get the job done, these kits are custom assembled by IDParts using the highest quality components from manufacturers around the world.
Great fit. You can actually feel a difference between these and the old brakes. Very happy with them so far. ...
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
All 2010-2014 Jetta TDI sedan, Golf TDI and Beetle TDI models have the same size rotors, 288mm. This kit includes the correct 288mm rotors.