We've put together the best OE replacement and upgrade brake products available into a set for the front of your Mk7 Golf or Golf Wagon, as well as the 2015 A3 TDI.
We have a wide variety of pad options from OE to high performance.
- IDParts OE-Spec - made to match the performance and longevity of the OE factory pads.
- IDParts Ceramic - new generation ceramic material lasts up to 3x longer and doesn’t dust up wheels.
- IDParts Performance - increased friction compared to the OE and ceramic pads, especially responsive on tip in.
- Jurid – another OEM supplier to VW, Jurid pads have great initial bite.
- OEM VW - the original pad that was installed on the car when new.
- Fremax High Carbon - the default rotors on this kit are our highest recommended rotor too. The high carbon formula resists warping and dissipates heat much more quickly than traditional rotors. Painted on the non-contact surfaces.
- Zimmermann Z-Coat - Z-Coat plating over the entire rotor, Zimmermann rotors have always been at the top of the aftermarket