Take the stress and mess out of an oil change by replacing your standard drain plug with a Fumoto Oil Drain Valve. This Fumoto Oil Drain Valve installs in place of the oil drain plug and has an easy to use, built-in, half-turn valve for easy oil draining. Simply open the valve to drain the oil, and close it when all the oil has drained. By using a valve instead of unscrewing the plug you eliminate the chances of leaks or damaging the delicate oil pan threads.
- Fumoto Lock Clip - While the valve has a notch to secure the valve in place, the Fumoto Lock Clip is designed to keep the Engine Oil Drain Valve operating lever in the closed position for extra safety and security.
The F106N valve fits has a 14mm thread which fits:
- All Mercedes Diesel Engines (incl. Sprinter)
- Ram 1500 EcoDiesel
- Jeep Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel
Does not fit TDI. TDI owners must use an extension adapter to use a fumoto valve. See the TDI Fumoto Valve Kit here.
Some optional upgrades are available as well:
- Drain Tube - by attaching a drain tube to the fumoto valve you can drain you oil directly into an empty oil bottle. Super easy!
- Cap - protect the end of the fumoto valve with a protective cap.