Select year, make and model. You can also add your VIN number if you have it handy.
Welcome back, please login.
Password forgotten? Click here.
Save your vehicles, track your orders and receive special offers & coupons.
Gulf Super Duty Synthetic HD Diesel Engine Oil, SAE 5W-40 is a full synthetic, heavy duty engine oil formulated to meet or exceed the requirements of most major manufacturers of diesel engines. It is formulated with synthetic base fluids that provide extra thermal stability, oxidation resistance, shear stability, high-VI and excellent low-temperature fluidity. .
Enhanced fuel economy can be expected when using Gulf Super Duty Synthetic HD engine oil due to its enhanced fluid friction properties and lowered operating temperatures. It also provides for superior cold starting and faster startup lubrication compared to conventional 15W-40 engine oils.
Gulf Super Duty Synthetic HD SAE 5W-40 is recommended for modern turbo-charged, low emission diesel engines used in on- and off-highway equipment. Suitable for new and older diesel powered vehicles from Class 8 tractors / trailers to heavy utility and delivery fleets.
• API CK-4, CJ-4, CI-4 Plus / SN • Cummins CES 20086, 20081
• Caterpillar ECF-3, ECF-2 • ACEA E9-12
• Ford WSS-M2C171-F1 • JASO DH-2
• Volvo VDS-4.5, VDS-4 • MAN M3575
• Detroit Diesel 93K222, 93K218 • MTU Category 2.1
• Mercedes Benz 228.31 • International (Navistar) diesel engines
• Mack EOS-4.5 • Renault VI RLD-4, RLD-3
• Mack EO-O Premium Plus