Oil change kit for the new 2012-2014 Passat TDI with the 2.0L TDI diesel, engine code CKRA. Includes an oil filter and your choice of 507.00 approved oils.
All oil options in this kit are approved VWAG 507.00 specification oils. The VW 507.00 specification is specifically for the newest TDI models with particulate filters. It is vital to the health of the TDI emissions systems to use the correct 507.00 specification oil. Using a 507.00 approved oil also protects your VW warranty. Options include:
- Total Ineo Long Life 504/507 - our best selling 507.00 specification oil.
- Liqui Moly Long Life III - the newest 507.00 formulation from Liqui Moly. Made in Germany.
- Pentosin Super Performance III - highest rated 507.00 in independent testing for wear protection. Made in Germany.
- Castrol EDGE Professional LL03 - OEM VW & Audi oil used at dealerships.
- Mobil 1 ESP 5w30 - 507.00 approval with high HTHS.
All are 507.00 approved and are 5w30 weight oils. (all 507.00 oils are 5w30 viscosity)
Also includes a new drain plug, using a new plug every oil change can help prevent the threads in the pan from stripping.
All Oils Approved for 10,000 Mile Oil Change Intervals.
Free pair of nitrile gloves with every oil change kit order. Keep those hands clean!
The coolant return line bolt must be removed when replacing the oil filter. It is available as an option below.
Coolant Return Line Torx Bolt (+$1.14)
Select Vehicle to Check Fitment
- Passat TDI (NMS Chassis) w/ CKRA Engine (2012-2014)
IDParts Expert Kits are made for the expert DIY'er or professional. Containing all the parts needed to get the job done, these kits are custom assembled by IDParts using the highest quality components from manufacturers around the world.