Oil change kit for the 2013+ GLK 250 BlueTEC SUV, 2014+ E250 BlueTEC sedan and 2015+ ML 250/GLE 300d all equipped with the 2.1L 4-cylinder diesel engine, code OM651. This engine required MB-Approval 299.51 or 229.52 engine oil. All oil options in this kit are officially factory approved for 229.52.
This kit includes:
- 7 quarts of 229.52 motor Oil
- MANN-FILTER oil filter (OE supplier for Mercedes)
- New Drain Plug Seal
- Rowe Hightec Synt RS DLS 5w30- Rowe HC synthesis technology-based, premium, multi-grade, low-viscosity engine oil. Made in Germany.
- Total INEO MC3 5w30 - recently reformulated and approved for the latest European diesel requirements, including 229.51 & 229.52
- OEM Mercedes-Benz fully-synthetic 5w30 oil
- Mobil 1 ESP X1 0w30 - The new OEM Mercedes dealer oil, approved for 229.51 & 229.52. Mercedes uses this oil in both Gasoline & Diesel engines, and we wonder if it is the best choice for protecting diesel internals.
Also includes a free pair of black nitrile gloves.