Oil change starter kit for the 2016 Chevrolet Colorado Duramax diesel. This kit includes your choice of UFI or OE Chevrolet oil filter, filter wrench, oil extractor, and a new drain plug seal along with your choice of motor oil.
The Chevrolet Colorado diesel requires motor oil approved for Dexos2. Using the correct oil is vital to keeping the emissions system, especially the diesel particulate filter (DPF), healthy. Dexos2 is a low-ash oil - using a mid or high ash oil will plug the DPF.
All oils in this kit carry official Dexos2 approval and licensing. Options include:
- Rowe Hightec Synt RS DLS 5w30- Rowe HC synthesis technology-based, premium, multi-grade, low-viscosity engine oil. Made in Germany.
- Total INEO MC3 5w30 - recently reformulated and approved for the latest diesel requirements, including dexos2
- Liqui Moly Top Tec 4605 5w30 - modern top class low-friction engine oilfor all-season use in diesel engines.
- Castrol EDGE Professional OE - 5w30
- Pennzoil Platinum Euro L 5w30 - the lowest ash content of any oil we carry
- Mobil 1 ESP 5w30 - reduces deposits and sludge build-up to enable long and clean engine life
All our oil change kits include a pair of nitrile gloves.
Select Vehicle to Check Fitment
- Colorado Diesel w/ 2.8L Duramax LWM (2016-2018)
- Canyon Diesel w/ 2.8L Duramax LWM (2016-2018)
IDParts Expert Kits are made for the expert DIY'er or professional. Containing all the parts needed to get the job done, these kits are custom assembled by IDParts using the highest quality components from manufacturers around the world.