Oil change starter kit for the 2014+ Mercedes Benz Sprinter van with the 2.1L 4-cylinder diesel engine. This kit includes all the items you need to complete an oil change yourself without ever crawling underneath your car. Doing your own oil changes is the easiest way to save time and money while ensuring your Sprinter is cared for properly.
This Kit includes:
- 12 Liters of your choice of oil--all oils in this kit are 229.51 approved
- Mann Oil Filter
- 15 Liter Oil Extractor
- Oil Filter Wrench
- Oil Drain Plug Seal
The default components in this kit are recommended by IDParts. However, we also offer a selection of Mercedes 229.51 approved oils:
- Rowe Hightec Synt RS DLS 5w30- Rowe HC synthesis technology-based, premium, multi-grade, low-viscosity engine oil. Made in Germany.
- Total INEO MC3 5w30 - recently reformulated and approved for the latest European diesel requirements, including 229.51 & 229.52
- OEM Mercedes-Benz fully-synthetic 5w30 oil
- Pentosin HP2 5w40 - higher viscosity than most other 229.51 oils.
- Liqui Moly Top Tec 4200 5w30 - made in Germany
- Castrol EDGE Turbo Diesel - Castrol's best diesel-specific oil, 5w40 weight
- Mobil 1 ESP X1 0w30 - The new OEM Mercedes dealer oil, approved for 229.51 & 229.52. Mercedes uses this oil in both Gasoline & Diesel engines, and we wonder if it is the best choice for protecting diesel internals.