Full set of replacement seals to complete an oil cooler seal replacement. Includes all gaskets and seals for the items that must be removed in order to access the oil cooler.
- New Style Purple Viton Oil Cooler Seals (2)
- Intake Manifold Gaskets (2)
- Turbocharger Outlet Seal
- EGR to Intake Manifold O-Ring Seal
- EGR Cooler to Intake Manifold Gasket
- EGR Cooler Small O-Ring
- Turbocharger Support to Block Gasket
- Turbocharger Support to Turbo Gasket
- Exhaust Manifold to Turbo Seal
- NEW Intake Manifold Coolant Pipe - not just new o-rings like other kits!
- Left Side Exhaust Collector Gasket
- Right Side Exhaust Collector Gasket
- EGR Elbow Seals (2)
- Downpipe Gasket
- Full Set of Exhaust Collector Bolts - these bolts often break when being removed and should not be re-used regardless
- Turbo to Downpipe bolts
Consider purchasing new clips for the swirl flap motor, available below. These are typically soaked in oil and will break when you try to remove them. There are 4 in total.
The intake elbow to intake manifold gasket is NOT included as it varies between models. Please select your vehicle in the filter above to show the version that your vehicle requires in the Add-Ons section below.
Does not fit W166 ML/GLE models or X166 GL/GLS models. Please be sure to enter your vehicle above and check the fitment status below.
You will need to remove the thermostat as part of removing the intake manifolds in order to reach the oil cooler. We strongly recommend using this oppurtunity to replace the thermostat, but if you plan on re-using your existing thermostat please add the thermostat gasket to your cart, available below.
Injector Line Socket
Removing the intake manifolds requires removing the injector lines. The lines at the injector take a 17mm wrench, but there is not enough clearance to get a wrench around the line. Therefore, we stock and recommend getting the special 17mm injector line socket below to take off the lines without damaging the lines or injectors.