Oil filter for the 2013+ Mercedes Benz GLK 250 & 2014+ E 250 BlueTEC models equipped with the 2.1L twin-turbocharged four cylinder diesel.
|Cross References and Supersessions:|
Founded in 1958 in Munster, Germany, Hengst is today a Tier 1 supplier to the global OEMs, including BMW, Mercedes, VW, Porsche and others. Hengst is the global leader in filter-housing designs, respinsible for many of the oil filter housings and flanges used today.
- E 250 BlueTEC (W212) w/ 2.1L OM651 Engine (2014-2016)
- GLE 300d (W166) w/ 2.1L OM651 Engine (2016)
- GLK 250 (X204) BlueTEC w/ 2.1L OM651 Engine (2013-2015)
- ML 250 BlueTEC (W166) w/ 2.1L OM651 Engine (2015)
- Sprinter Gen2 NCV3 w/ OM651 2.1L (2014-2017)