Sludge is bad! The Liberty 2.8L CRD has an oil mist problem. Oil vapors make their way from the crankcase into the intake, through the turbocharger and intercooler (where it can accumulate) and finally mixes with soot from the EGR, clogging the intake manifold with thick, oily sludge. Over time, this sludge will block intake ports and cause expensive engine components to fail prematurely. Additionally, oil mist accumulates in your intake hoses, rotting them out and filling the intercooler with oil, causing component failure and added maintenance costs.
No more sludge! This kit prevents these harmful oil vapors from making it into your intake in the first place. Using with the legendary MANN ProVent 200, the kit is the best option for redirecting that harmful oil vapor and capturing it in a filtration system, where it can simply be drained at each oil change. The mounting system and hose kits make installation and maintenance simple, and all components are of the highest quality available.
- 100% bolt-in. Every component needed is included.
- Hoses are 1-piece, application specific, custom-formed for perfect, OE-quality fitment.
- Hoses are made from durable 3 ply high-temperature silicon (4mm wall thickness).
- Hoses are internally fluoro-lined for extreme oil-resistance.
- Durable application specific, powder-coated steel bracket with mounting hardware, for robust and optimum placement under the hood.
- Drain tube is made of high quality oil and diesel resistant PVC tubing.
- Includes ultra high-quality Breeze hose clamps.
- Includes oil drain valve for effortless servicing. The reservoir is simply drained at each oil change.
- Field tested in Minnesota’s extreme winter climate.
- Mann-Filter ProVent 200
- SasquatchParts 1-Piece, Custom Formed, Fluoro-Lined Silicon Hose Set with Clamps
- SasquatchParts Mounting Bracket and Bolts
- SasquatchParts Drain Tube Kit with Oil Drain Valve
- Install Instructions (PDF Download)