Upgraded Upper Control Arm for the Ram 1500 by Mevotech. Driver side.
These arms are fully cast and are much stronger than the stamped-steel factory arms. They also have improved geometry and therefore are required lift kits or leveling kits that will increase front ride height by 2.5" or more. The stock control arms may pop out of position due to the incraesed angle.
Left and right sides are different. This is the left/drivers side
- X-Factor Durability: Upgraded to Forged Steel construction with a Structure Change for increased stiffness and strength.
- X-Factor Durability: Manufactured with Mevotech patented sintered metal bearings for superior durability and service life.
- X-Factor Durability: Ball joint designed with a thicker flange for increased stiffness and to prevent deformation.
- X-Factor Enhancement: Optimized, application specific ball stud system with added material to the sphere size.
- LaborSaver Advantage: Part specific Nylon Locking Nut provided to secure ball joint to the vehicle.
- A 180 Degree SAE grease fitting is included for serviceability.
- Corrosion resistant surface treatment prevents the build up of rust for longer service life.