IDParts Returns (RMA #)
1 Pond Park Rd. Unit 2
Hingham, MA 02043
Returning a Product
You must call to obtain an RMA (returned merchandise authorization) number before making any return. Items returned without RMA numbers attached will be refused.
Returns for refunds should be delivered to us within 30 days of the original order date, we are unable to process any refunds on orders more than 30 days old. Orders may be returned up to 90 days after original order date for store credit only. Orders over 90 days old cannot be returned.
No returns can be accepted without an RMA number. Any orders returned without an RMA will be refused or discarded and will not be processed.
Please read the following return guidelines carefully:
- All refunds will be less a 10% refund processing fee. There are no fees on store credits.
- All products must be returned in new, unused condition with ALL original packaging.
- Products damaged during return shipping cannot be refunded. The customer is solely responsible for return shipping insurance.
- Products that have been installed may not be returned, no exceptions.
- Any credit for returned items will be less any shipping, customs fees, or taxes, for outbound and/or return shipping incurred by IDParts.
- We will deduct all outbound shipping costs from the credit amount on all orders that qualified for free shipping.
- Electrical items may not be returned unless they are in their original box with security seal intact. If the products original packaging does not include a security seal then the product may not be returned.
- Special order items may not be returned under any circumstance.
- Tools CANNOT be returned, including all products from Metalnerd, Ross-Tech and Bentley Publishers. Sorry, there can be no exceptions to this - once the tool leaves our warehouse it cannot be returned.
- IDParts is not responsible for lost items or return shipping on refused packages.
Core Returns & Credits
Core returns for refund must be made within 45 days of the original order date. Store credit can be issued for core returns on orders up to 90 days old. Core returns cannot be accepted on orders older than 90 days.
- All product cores must be returned in their original box. Refunds will not be accepted on cores that are returned without the original box.
- All injection pump cores must be returned fully assembled with all components intact. Disassembled cores or cores missing components will not be refunded.
- Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer. If a customer requests a prepaid return label, the cost of the return shipping will be deducted from the final core refund.