If you own a vehicle with a trailer hitch, you know how quickly the receiver tube can get built up with dirt, debris and road grime. It does not take long before inserting a ball mount or hitch-mounted accessory into your trailer hitch becomes more difficult than it should ever have to be. With enough time and moisture exposure, the inside of a receiver tube can become seized up with rust, making it very difficult to use. Keep your trailer hitch's receiver tube clean and protected when not towing with one of CURT's attractive and durable tube covers. This CURT 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" receiver tube cover is constructed from quality rubber and mounts on your trailer hitch with a friction fit, meaning no hitch pin or clip is required. At CURT, we want to give you a complete towing solution and that includes providing you with the products necessary to maintain your towing equipment. Defend your trailer hitch from the harsh elements with a CURT trailer hitch cover.
- 1-1/4" Rubber Hitch Tube Cover
- Adds a clean, finished look and keeps debris out
- Constructed from quality black rubber
- Friction fit does not require a pin and clip to hold in place
- Protects 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" receiver tube opening when not in use