Oil change kit for 2010-2012 Audi Q7 TDI with the 3.0L TDI engine, code CATA rated for 225HP. (not for 2013+ 240HP edition of the Q7)
This service kit includes all items on the official Audi service schedule starting at 15k miles and repeating every 20k miles thereafter. This kit includes:
- 9 liters of VWAG 507.00 approved oil (choose below)
- MANN-FILTER oil filter
- Fuel filter
- Cabin Pollen Filter (aka cabin filter) and a
- New Drain plug seal - upgrade to a new new drain plug with seal available below.
An air filter can be added to this kit by selecting the air filter option below.
You must select your fuel filter type. You must check your own Q7 to determine which fuel filter type you need.
Early 2010 Q7 models have a drop in cartridge type fuel filter located in a housing to the right of the motor just after the tube-shaped auxiliary fuel pump. This filter begins with part number "7L6" and looks like the filter in the main photo.
Late 2010 and later models switched to just a horizontal canister style filter and did away with the extra electric pump. This filter begins with part number "8T0". See extra photo of the late style canister.
The oil change part of this kit includes 9 liters of your choice of 507.00 approved specification oil, choose options below. All filters are from the OE suppier MANN-FILTER.
Oil Options include:
- Rowe Hightec Synth DPF 5w30- fully synthetic, multi-grade, low-viscosity premium engine oil. Made in Germany.
- Total Ineo Long Life 504/507 - our best selling 507.00 specification oil.
- Liqui Moly Long Life III - the newest 507.00 formulation from Liqui Moly. Made in Germany.
- VW High Performance 0w30 - OEM VW & Audi oil used at dealerships.
- Mobil 1 ESP 5w30 - 507.00 approval with high HTHS.
We also include a free pair of nitrile gloves with every oil change kit order to encourage you to keep your hands clean of dirty oil and fuel.