Complete Maintenance Service A Kit for the Mercedes Benz Sprinter van with the 2.1L 4-cylinder diesel engine.
This kit includes the following:
- 12 liters of MB 299.51 approved engine oil
- Oil Filter (choose between OEM or Mann)
- Fuel Filter
An air filter is optional below and is recommended during every 2nd maintenance service.
The default components in this kit are recommended by IDParts. However, we also offer a selection of Mercedes 229.51 approved oils:
- Rowe Hightec Synt RS DLS 5w30- Rowe HC synthesis technology-based, premium, multi-grade, low-viscosity engine oil. Made in Germany.
- Total INEO MC3 5w30 - recently reformulated and approved for the latest European diesel requirements, including 229.51 & 229.52
- OEM Mercedes-Benz fully-synthetic 5w30 oil
- Pentosin HP2 5w40 - higher viscosity than most other 229.51 oils.
- Liqui Moly Top Tec 4200 5w30 - made in Germany
- Mobil 1 ESP X1 0w30 - The new OEM Mercedes dealer oil, approved for 229.51 & 229.52. Mercedes uses this oil in both Gasoline & Diesel engines, and we wonder if it is the best choice for protecting diesel internals.
Fuel Filter Hose Clamps
Mercedes uses pinch clamps at the factory, which are supposed to be replaced each time. We offer new OEM replacement clamps via the checkbox below.