Complete Timing Belt Kit for the Jeep Liberty CRD. The Liberty CRD 2.8L turbo diesel has a 100,000 mile timing belt change interval.
We have put together the absolute best quality components available in this kit. Many components are OE VM Motori imported from Italy. This is the best quality kit available anywhere.
This kit includes:
- Timing Belt - your choice of standard belt or upgraded heavy duty belt, more information below
- OE Litens Timing Belt Tensioner
- OE NTN Timing Belt Rollers (Qty 2)
- European Market GRAF Water Pump w/ METAL impeller (OE VM Water pumps available too, though we recommend and use the Graf pumps ourselves)
- Water Pump Gaskets & Seals
- Gates Serpentine Belt
- Timing Belt Cover Gasket
- Timing Belt Tensioner Bolt
Performing a timing belt change is the ideal time to install a new thermostat (since the coolant will be removed when changing the water pump) and a new fan clutch (the fan clutch must be removed to perform the belt service). Both are available below. We recommend the Hayden fan clutch as an upgrade over the OEM clutch.
Save $20 when you purchase this CRD Timing Belt Kit and a Rocker Arm & Lifter Set below! Most rockers are already showing signs of damage and fatigue at the 100k mile interval, and the replacement rockers are a more durable revised design. Discount will show on confirmation page.
Heavy Duty Timing Belt Upgrade
A heavy duty belt option is now available. This "RRP" profile belt has a PTFE inside layer, improving durability and reducing friction. This belt is stiffer than the standard belt and may be more difficult to install. Made in Italy.