OEM Timing belt kit for A4 (98+ New Beetle, 99.5+ Jetta/Golf) with ALH engine. This is an OE, 100K VW Timing belt kit that includes:
The OEM boxed kit includes:
- Timing Belt
- Timing Belt Tensioner
- Small Roller (top)
- Small Roller (bottom)
- Large Idler Roller
To create a complete kit IDParts also includes:
- Serpentine Belt by Contitech (upgrade to heavy-duty Gates Green Stripe available)
- German Water Pump w/ metal impeller (OE is plastic)
- Spring-Type Camshaft Seal
- Vacuum Pump Seal
You will also receive a timing belt bolt kit that covers all one-time use bolts that must be removed when replacing the timing belt and associated hardware, shouldered lock-nuts for the tensioner and roller as well as water pump bolts.
- 2 Mount to Body Bolts
- 2 Mount to Engine Bracket Bolts
- All 3 engine bracket to block bolts
- 2 Small Bolts for the Stabilizing Bracket on the mount top
- Bolt for Large Roller
- Bolt for Top Small Roller
- 2 new nuts for the tensioner and small lower roller
As options are are new studs for the tensioner and lower roller
Four harmonic balancer bolts are also available as an option if needed. Please note these bolts are marked as "one time use only" so we recommend using new bolts when you reinstall the harmonic balance.
Part Number N903 285 04 (Qty. 3), GOLD colored injection pump sprocket bolts, are an option in the kit. The OE bolts were one-time use, so replace if your vehicle still has the original, green/gray bolts.
Pump Sprocket Bolts (+$2.25)
Harmonic Balancer Bolts (+$6.00)
Tensioner Stud (+$4.00)
Roller Stud (+$1.50)
Select Vehicle to Check Fitment
- Golf TDI MkIV (A4 chassis) w/ ALH Engine (1999-2003)
- Jetta TDI MkIV (A4 chassis) w/ ALH Engine (1999-2003)
- Jetta Wagon TDI (A4 chassis) w/ ALH Engine (2002-2003)
- New Beetle TDI (A4 chassis) w/ ALH Engine (1998-2003)
OEM VW parts come from VW and are clearly marked with the VW logo and part number and/or boxed in VW boxes or bags. While IDParts.com sources many parts directly from manufacturers that supply VW, items marked as OEM VW are purchased from Volkswagen itself.