If you believe a product you purchased from IDParts.com is faulty please contact us to confirm the Warranty eligibility and obtain an RMA. Returns made without an RMA will be refused at delivery. Please read the following Warranty terms:
- Warranty claims will be fulfilled with refunds on replacement orders only. Warrantied parts are not eligible for refunds of the initial purchase.
- Warranty periods vary between manufacturers. Please see the product description or contact us to learn more about the warranty period on a particular product.
- Products must be returned to IDParts before any warranty determination is made.
- For some products warranty determination will be made by the manfuacturer or distributor. IDParts has no say in the warranty outcome for these products and the determination by the third party is final.
- If a replacement part is needed quickly, customer should purchase a replacement part from IDParts.com. If the warranty is approved the replacement part cost will be refunded. IDParts cannot provide credit for orders placed with other stores.
- Products returned to IDParts for warranty determination cannot be recovered regardless of the warranty outcome.
- Return shipping cost for warranty returns is the responsibility of the customer.
Damaged Item Information
If you believe a product you purchased from IDParts.com was damaged in shipping please follow these steps:
- Contact IDParts.com to report the damage immediately. Damage reported after 30 days post delivery may not be recoverable.
- Please keep all packaging and damaged items, do not discard any part of the shipment in case it needs to be returned or inspected.
- Depending on the damage we may or may not require the damaged items be returned to us.
- If returning the item in required, you will be asked to purchase a replacement item which will be refunded when the return is received.
- Return shipping cost, if required, will be paid by IDParts ONLY for domestic shipments and IS NOT covered for international shipments.