Oil change kit for Jetta TDI and Golf TDI, 2009+. This oil change kit has all the correct items for your 2009+ Jetta Sedan or Sportwagen including the 2010+ MkVI Golf with engine code CBEA or CJAA. Also for the Audi A3 TDI.
All oil options in this kit are approved VWAG 507.00 specification oils. The VW 507.00 specification is specifically for the newest TDI models with particulate filters. It is vital to the health of the TDI emissions systems to use the correct 507.00 specification oil. Using a 507.00 approved oil also protects your VW warranty. Options include:
- Total Long Life 507 - Made specifically by Total for VWs
- Liqui Moly Top Tec 4200 - Made in Germany, Germany's best selling oil brand
- Pentosin Super Performance III - Made in Germany, Pentosin is a premium supplier for VW OE fluids
- Castrol Edge Pro LL03
- Mobil 1 ESP 5w30 - created by Mobil specifically for VW engines, officially approved by VW.
All are 507.00 approved and are 5w30 weight oils. (all 507.00 oils are 5w30 viscosity)
The kit comes with a MANN oil filter with seals. MANN is the largest producer of OE oil filters for VW. You can alternatively select the OEM VW oil filter.
Also includes a new drain plug - using a new plug every oil change can help prevent the threads in the pan from stripping - and one pair of disposable nitrile gloves.
All Oils Approved for 10,000 Mile Oil Change Intervals.
Select Vehicle to Check Fitment
- A3 TDI (8P) w/ 2.0L CBEA Engine (2009-2014)
- Beetle TDI w/ 2.0L CJAA Engine (2013-2014)
- Golf TDI Mk6 w/ 2.0 CJAA Engine (2010-2014)
- Jetta TDI MkV (A5 chassis) w/ 2.0 CBEA/CJAA Engine (2009-2010)
- Jetta TDI MkVI w/ 2.0 CJAA Engine (2011-2014)
- Sportwagen TDI w/ 2.0L CBEA/CJAA Engine (2009-2014)
IDParts Expert Kits are made for the expert DIY'er or professional. Containing all the parts needed to get the job done, these kits are custom assembled by IDParts using the highest quality components from manufacturers around the world.
I really like how IDParts puts their kits together with a new drain plug and gloves, it isn't much but ...
Ordered the Liqui Moly oil. Mann filter. Absolutely zero issue. Mann makes good filters, cant go wrong with them. Also ...
Customers who bought this product also purchased