Oil change kit for Jetta TDI and Golf TDI, 2009+. This oil change kit has all the correct items for your 2009+ Jetta Sedan or Sportwagen including the 2010+ MkVI Golf with engine code CBEA or CJAA. Also for the Audi A3 TDI.
All oil options in this kit are approved VWAG 507.00 specification oils. The VW 507.00 specification is specifically for the newest TDI models with particulate filters. It is vital to the health of the TDI emissions systems to use the correct 507.00 specification oil. Using a 507.00 approved oil also protects your VW warranty. Options include:
- Total Ineo Long Life 504/507 - our best selling 507.00 specification oil.
- Liqui Moly Long Life III - the newest 507.00 formulation from Liqui Moly. Made in Germany.
- Pentosin Super Performance III - highest rated 507.00 in independent testing for wear protection. Made in Germany.
- Castrol EDGE Professional LL03 - OEM VW & Audi oil used at dealerships.
- Mobil 1 ESP 5w30 - 507.00 approval with high HTHS.
All are 507.00 approved and are 5w30 weight oils. (all 507.00 oils are 5w30 viscosity)
The kit comes with a MANN oil filter with seals. MANN is the largest producer of OE oil filters for VW. You can alternatively select the OEM VW oil filter.
Also includes a new drain plug - using a new plug every oil change can help prevent the threads in the pan from stripping - and one pair of disposable nitrile gloves.
All Oils Approved for 10,000 Mile Oil Change Intervals.
Select Vehicle to Check Fitment
- A3 TDI (8P) w/ 2.0L CBEA Engine (2009-2014)
- Beetle TDI w/ 2.0L CJAA Engine (2013-2014)
- Golf TDI Mk6 w/ 2.0 CJAA Engine (2010-2014)
- Jetta TDI MkV (A5 chassis) w/ 2.0 CBEA/CJAA Engine (2009-2010)
- Jetta TDI MkVI w/ 2.0 CJAA Engine (2011-2014)
- Sportwagen TDI w/ 2.0L CBEA/CJAA Engine (2009-2014)
IDParts Expert Kits are made for the expert DIY'er or professional. Containing all the parts needed to get the job done, these kits are custom assembled by IDParts using the highest quality components from manufacturers around the world.
I really like how IDParts puts their kits together with a new drain plug and gloves, it isn't much but ...
Excellent!! An oil-change in a box -- everything you need to do it yourself, except for the tools of course.